Warners Bay Road
Originally, this was an early track between Charlestown and Warners Bay. Forming was carried out by the government in 1892, and on a 1914 plan, it was identified as "from Warners Bay." Eventually its name became Warners Bay Road; this is part of Main Road 325.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License