Coal Point Road
This road leads to Coal Point from Kilaben Bay. Coal Point School, which opened 1955, is in this street. The Ebenezer Coal Works, owned by Launcelot Threlkeld,was nearby in earlier times. One of the earlier roads, it was in the 1891 subdivision by the Excelsior Land Co.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License