Private Road. Gazettal not required, endorsed by Geographical Names Board – 7 June 2022. Renamed because Avondale College is now the first university in the Lake Macquarie Local Government area.
Was originally Central Road was declared on the 3rd May 1897. Central Road may have been seen to be near the centre of the subdivision. It is the entrance road to the Avondale Adventist College, the Sanitarium Health Foods Company, and the Avondale Retirement Village.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License