Pringles Road was one of only two streets that were named on a 1914 map of Martinsville. Luke Pringle, with others, fought to prevent their outlet road from closing. It was later named after him. An apiarist, he came to Martinsville in 1880.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License