Thomas Wilson acquired land here in 1922. Wilsons Road was named after the family who subdivided the land (Source: sited in a publication produced by Mount Hutton Public School). Robert Wilson and family were living in Wilsons Road in the 1930's. Robert Wilson was the president of the Mount Hutton Sports Club. Lake Macquarie Fair and Lake Macquarie Tavern are on Wilsons Road.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License