Nords Wharf Road
Nords Wharf Road was surveyed in the 1924 subdivision but not named. Originally it was called the 'Nords Wharf turnoff', the name Nords Wharf Road was probably attributed in the early days of the Pacific Highway. The Rural Fire Brigade is located in Nords Wharf Road.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License