The foundation stone for the Belmont Anglican church was laid in 1890. The All Saints Anglican Church and parish centre are here. It would have been called Church Street unofficially well before 1919 when it was named. Belmont Baptist religious services were first commenced in this street in 1928.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License