Lakeside Drive was named in 1924. This street faces the lake and there is a public reserve along the waterfront. A number of sand islands can be seen in the lake from this street. The Commercial Fishermen's Cooperative is also located in this street.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License