High Street was originally part of the Terzeny Park farm and was surveyed in the Sunderland subdivision in 1883. There is an industrial area here. The Toronto Bus Service depot came here in 1972; this eventually became the Hunter Valley Buses and the State Forests of NSW Toronto Workshop and Civilake Sub. Depot is here.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License