Mt Waring Road
Mt Waring Road was named in 1917. This is on a section of Main Road 217. Water Corporation land and a large reservoir are along this road. In earlier times, Henry Waring owned 40 acres of land here. The Toronto Fire Station is at the Ridge Road intersection.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License