Jilliby is an Aboriginal word meaning 'where two creeks meet' (Source: "The Story of the Aboriginal People of the Central Coast of NSW" edited by F.C. Bennett). This is the name of a locality in Wyong LGA. Jilliby Street was part of the Town of Wyee proclaimed on 22 August 1891.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License