Cross’s Creek, Dudley
This name was chosen by the Awabakal Environmental Education Centre at Dudley Public School. Cross’s Creek flows to the southern end of Dudley Beach in the Glenrock State Recreation Area. It was named after Mr. Cross who owned a property here in the 1800’s. Cross’s Creek was gazetted in 2005.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License