Bulls Creek, Gateshead-Bennets Green-Jewells.
A locally known name coming from Edmond Bull who purchased land in the 1800’s and established a large market garden there. The Bull name is also recorded in the name Bulls Garden Road. Bulls Creek was gazetted in 2005.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License