Kahibah Point, Marks Point
Originally the point and the location were called Kahibah Point. This is part of the Parish of Kahibah. Henry Marks received a land grant here in 1876 which was later purchased by his brother Charles. As there was already a town called Kahibah the location eventually became known as Marks Point.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License