Auston Oval, Morisset
This land was notified for public recreation in 1915. Named after Felix Auston, through his efforts the oval was established in 1964-65 with the help of his sons. They built the fencing and levelled the ground to build a soccer field.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License