Lean Park – Morisset
The site had been set aside as a public reserve in the Crown Land subdivision of 1888. It was named in memory of Arthur Clive Lean, a Morisset baker and shop owner who had been very active in local affairs. He was secretary of the Progress Association for many years and had been a Lake Macquarie Shire Councillor (LMH 09/12/01976).
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License