Park Parade was named in 1955, reportedly because there is a small park where this road commences. When part of Primrose Street was closed off, Park Parade was extended over it. Quigley's Grave is here on a little hill, which was a burial site for early Teralba settlers. No other headstones remain. This cemetery was used before the official cemetery near Booragul Railway Station was opened.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License