As stated on an LMSC street name list, Primrose Street was named in 1955. St Paul's High School was built in 1984. A hut from the Greta army camp was relocated onto Catholic Church property in 1963 where church services were then held. (Source: "Westlake's Advertiser" 21 January 1981). The building is currently occupied by the St Vincent de Paul Society.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License