Violet Town Road
An early road, it appears unnamed on an 1899 map. It is believed to have been named unofficially 'Old House Road'. It was later named Violet Town Road because of its destination. In 1965 Violet Town was renamed Tingira Heights.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License