Five Islands Reserve – Teralba, Speers Point
An early name given to the collection of the low islands at the mouth of Cockle Creek. In 1887 when Teralba railway station was built Five Islands was originally intended to be its name. Five Islands Road is the name given to this section of the RTA administered Main Road 217 and bridges.
This work by Lake Macquarie City Library is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License